Dose rate meter GRAETZ GammaTwin S
Large backlit LC display with a so-called “twin display”: Simultaneous display of dose rate and dose
Acoustic warning signal when warning thresholds are exceeded
Compact and robust design, dust and splash water protection (protection class IP54)
Integrated connection option for pulse probes
- Small, handy, calibratable dose rate meter for measuring gamma and X-ray radiation for the measurands Ḣ*(10) ambient dose equivalent rate and ambient dose equivalent H*(10) (to record the personal dose, a meter with the measurand Hp(10) must be used).
- Detector: Energy-compensated Geiger-Müller counter tube
- Large, digital measured value display on LC display (backlit)
- Optional simultaneous or separate dose and dose rate display, additional analog display of dose rate as logarithmic bar display
- 4 factory preset warning thresholds for dose and dose rate; customer-speciﬁc modification on request.
- Switchable acoustic single pulse detection
- Automatic continuous storage of the dose in a non ﬂüchtiger memory.
- Storage of the dose and the set parameters even when the battery is changed
- Constant self-monitoring
- Designed for rough use, aluminum housing, protection class IP54
- Menu-driven operator guidance
- Durable nylon belt pouch is included in delivery
- Connection option for an external pulse probe:
- 18526 D or ABG170 for contamination measurement (α, β, γ)
- Immersion probe ZP1083 D (β, γ)
- NaI scintillation probe 2002 for high-sensitivity measurements (β, γ)
- With the probe connected:
- Measured value display in Ips
- Display of the temporal course of the pulse rates as a search function for tracing radioactive sources or contamination possible
- Preselectable pulse rate warning threshold: double or triple zero effect
|Display ranges||Dose||0 nSv ≤ H*(10) ≤ 1.0 Sv|
|Dose rate||0 nSv/h ≤ Ḣ*(10) ≤ 50 mSv/h|
|Measuring ranges||Dose||0.5 µSv ≤ H*(10) ≤ 1 Sv|
|Dose rate||0.5 µSv/h ≤ Ḣ*(10) ≤ 50 mSv/h|
||Given by the probe used|
|Dimensions||approx. 28 × 67 × 105 mm|
|Weight (incl. batteries)||approx. 200 g|
For detailed technical data, please refer to our product data sheet for this article. Click here to download.
Technical data sheet
Download the technical data sheet for this product in PDF format now.
Related products & probes to extend the measuring range
Electronic dose rate meter GRAETZ GammaTwin
Compact electronic dose rate meter with a "twin display" that shows dose rate and dose simultaneously.
Dose rate measurement system GRAETZ X5C FW
Dose rate measurement system with dose display and warning function. Special warning thresholds for fire departments. Verifiable (PTB type approved) and with two interfaces (RS-232 and for external probes).
Dose rate measuring system GRAETZ X5C plus
Dose rate measurement system with dose display and warning function. Verifiable (PTB type approved) and with two interfaces (RS-232 and for external probes).
GRAETZ probe program
Gamma and pulse probes for connection to the dose rate meters of the GRAETZ X5C- series (as well as GammaTwin S).
NaI scintillation probe GRAETZ 2002
Highly sensitive pulse probe for detection of β- and γ-radiation for dose rate meters or room monitoring systems.
Contamination probe GRAETZ ABG170
Highly sensitive contamination probe for the detection of α-, β- and γ-contamination.
Send us your non-binding inquiry for this product:
We will be happy to send you an offer or provide you with information on where you can purchase our products in specialized stores.