Dose rate meter GRAETZ X5C FW
The dose rate measurement system GRAETZ X5C FW was modified in cooperation with the Hamburg Fire Department and has an official approval for the fire department. The GRAETZ X5C FW has a dose display as well as a warning function for personal radiation protection when handling ionizing radiation. The measuring system is also equipped with an RS-232 interface and an interface for connecting external probes.
Calibratable electronic dose rate measuring system in compact and robust design
Approval for use by fire departments
Extension of the measuring range by interface for external probes
Warning thresholds tailored for use by fire departments
Approval for use by fire departments
Configuration of warning thresholds, readout and export of stored measured values and locking/unlocking of menu items possible with optionally available PC software
Dust and splash protection as well as protection against short-term immersion in water (protection class IP67)
- Dose rate meter for measuring gamma and X-ray radiation for the measurand Ḣ*(10) ambient dose equivalent rate.
- Detector: Energy-compensated Geiger-Müller counter tube
- Large digital measured value display on LC display (illuminable)
- Optional dose rate or dose display with integration time
- Additional quasi-analog display of dose rate (3.5 decades, logarithmic bar display)
- Display of the dose rate peak value and the dose rate mean value
- 4 freely programmable dose and dose rate warning thresholds
- Warning thresholds adapted for use by fire departments
- Automatic and manual storage of measured values together with date and time
- Dwell time/residual time determination
- Switchable acoustic single pulse detection
- Menu-driven operator guidance
- Release of the menu items for the device settings only possible with the aid of optionally available PC software
- Storage of the set parameters even when the device is switched off or the battery is changed
- High reliability due to test function and continuous self-monitoring
- Metallized plastic housing, well decontaminable, protection class IP67
- RS-232 interface
- Can be combined directly or via probe cable with various probes (see GRAETZ probe program):
- Measuring range extension up to 10 Sv/h
- For the detection of α-, β- and γ-radiation
- For fluid testing
- For measurements in hard-to-reach places
- DE telescopic probe for measurements from a safe distance
- Scintillation probe 2002 for measuring low dose rates
- Using the probes of the GRAETZ “CE” program
- PC software for configuring the warning thresholds, reading out and exporting the stored measured values and locking/unlocking menu items
- Car charging cradle
|Display ranges||Dose||0.01 µSv ≤ H*(10) ≤ 10 Sv|
|Dose rate||0 nSv/h ≤ Ḣ*(10) ≤ 19.99 mSv/h|
|Measuring ranges||Dose||0.5 µSv ≤ H*(10) ≤ 10 Sv|
|Dose rate||1 µSv/h ≤ Ḣ*(10) ≤ 19.99 mSv/h|
|Energy sector||40 keV – 1.3 MeV|
|Dimension||approx. 152 × 82 × 39 mm|
|Weight (incl. batteries)||approx. 385 g|
For detailed technical data, please refer to our product data sheet for this article. Click here to download.
Technical data sheet
Download the technical data sheet for this product in PDF format now.
Related products & probes to extend the measuring range
Dose rate measurement system with dose display and warning function. Special warning thresholds for fire departments. Verifiable (PTB type approved) and with two interfaces (RS-232 and for external probes).
Dose rate measurement system with dose display and warning function. Verifiable (PTB type approved) and with two interfaces (RS-232 and for external probes).
NaI scintillation probe GRAETZ 2002
Highly sensitive pulse probe for detection of β- and γ-radiation for dose rate meters or room monitoring systems.
Contamination probe GRAETZ ABG170
Highly sensitive contamination probe for the detection of α-, β- and γ-contamination.
GRAETZ Telescope Probe DE
Telescope probe for measuring high dose rates from a safe distance and in poorly accessible locations.
Schicken Sie uns Ihre unverbindliche Anfrage zu diesem Produkt:
We will be happy to send you an offer or provide you with information on where you can purchase our products in specialized stores.