Dose rate meter GRAETZ GammaTwin
Large backlit LC display with a so-called “twin display”: Simultaneous display of dose rate and dose
Acoustic warning signal when warning thresholds are exceeded
Compact and robust design, dust and splash water protection (protection class IP54)
- Small, handy, calibratable dose rate meter for measuring gamma and X-ray radiation for the measurands Ḣ*(10) ambient dose equivalent rate and ambient dose equivalent H*(10) (to record the personal dose, a meter with the measurand Hp(10) must be used).
- Detector: Energy-compensated Geiger-Müller counter tube
- Large, digital measured value display on LC display (backlit)
- Optional simultaneous or separate dose and dose rate display, additional analog display of dose rate as logarithmic bar display
- 4 factory preset warning thresholds for dose and dose rate; customer-speciﬁc modification on request.
- Switchable acoustic single pulse detection
- Automatic continuous storage of the dose in a non ﬂüchtiger memory.
- Storage of the dose and the set parameters even when the battery is changed
- Constant self-monitoring
- Designed for rough use, aluminum housing, protection class IP54 (splash-proof)
- Menu-driven operator guidance
- Durable nylon belt pouch is included in delivery
Test device PV-GTw and test source PS 9 for calibration validity extension to 6 years
|Display range||Dose||0 nSv ≤ H*(10) ≤ 1.0 Sv|
|Dose rate||0 nSv/h ≤ Ḣ*(10) ≤ 70 mSv/h|
|Measuring range||Dose||0.5 µSv ≤ H*(10) ≤ 1.0 Sv|
|Dose rate||0.5 µSv/h ≤ Ḣ*(10) ≤ 70 mSv/h|
|Dimension||approx. 28 × 67 × 105 mm|
|Weight (incl. batteries)||approx. 200 g|
detailed technical data can be found in our product data sheet for this article. Click here to download.
Dose rate measurement system with dose display and warning function. Special warning thresholds for fire departments. Verifiable (PTB type approved) and with two interfaces (RS-232 and for external probes).
Dose rate measurement system with dose display and warning function. Verifiable (PTB type approved) and with two interfaces (RS-232 and for external probes).
Send us your non-binding inquiry for this product:
We will be happy to send you an offer or provide you with information on where you can purchase our products in specialized stores.