Contamination Detector GRAETZ CoMo-170 F
High-performance mobile and battery- or accumulator-powered contamination monitor for highly sensitive nuclide-related measurement of surfaces for α-, β- and γ-contamination when handling ionizing radiation. The one-hand measuring system has a detector area of 170 cm² and automatically detects whether α-radiation is present.
Compact design, robust and splash-proof (IP54)
An integrated clip makes it easy to attach to clothing
Optical and acoustic warning when the set warning thresholds (dose and dose rate) are exceeded.
High reliability due to constant self-monitoring
Small, handy housing, well decontaminable
- Dosimeter for measuring gamma and X-ray radiation for the measurand Hp(10) (deep personal dose)
- Detector: Energy-compensated Geiger-Müller counter tube
- Switchable acoustic single pulse detection
- Menu-driven operator guidance
- Storage of the dose value and the set parameters even when the battery is changed
- Four factory preset dose warning thresholds
- Factory preset dose rate warning threshold
- Visual and audible warning
- High reliability due to constant self-monitoring
- Small, handy housing, well decontaminable, protection class IP54
- Operating time with one set of batteries in ambient radiation approx. 1 month in 24 h operation and 3 months in 8 h operation
- Audible battery warning
- Mounting clip and device bag included
|Measuring range||1 μSv – 10 Sv|
|Measured variable||Hp (10) (deep personal dose)|
|Radiation type||Gamma and X-ray radiation|
|Energy sector||55 keV – 3 MeV|
detailed technical data can be found in our product data sheet for this article. Click here to download.
Equipment variants for use by firefighters and in disaster control additionally with:
- Display of the remaining residence time until the dose warning is triggered in high dose rate fields.
- When the device is switched on, the dose warning threshold 15 mSv is always activated
- GPD150GF-V: Additional vibration alarm when dose and dose rate warning thresholds are reached.
Technical data sheet
Download the technical data sheet for this product in PDF format now.
Dose rate meter GRAETZ GammaTwin
PTB type approved and therefore calibratable, compact and battery operated dose rate meter. The “Twin” display allows simultaneous display of dose rate and dose.
Send us your non-binding
Request for this product:
We will be happy to send you an offer or provide you with information on where you can purchase our products in specialized stores.