NaI-scintillation probe GRAETZ 2002
The GRAETZ NaI scintillation probe 2002 with photomultiplier is a highly sensitive pulse probe for the detection of β- and γ-radiation. This probe can be connected to the dose rate meters X5C plus, X5C plus SE, X5C FW, GammaTwin S, the room monitoring system WS05C or the contamination monitor CoMo-170 by means of a probe cable.
Highly sensitive pulse probe for detection of β- and γ-radiation with large detector area
Connection via probe cable to GRAETZ dose rate meters X5C plus, X5C plus SE, X5C FW, GammaTwin S, room monitoring system WS05C as well as to contamination monitor CoMo-170
Dust, splash and jet water protection (protection class IP65)
- High sensitivity
- Large detector area
- Can be connected as a pulse probe to the X5C plus, X5C plus SE, X5C FW, GammaTwin S dose rate meters and the WS05C room monitoring system via probe cable
- Display: Ip/s or Ip as pulse sum with integration time
- Power supply from the dose rate meter X5C plus, X5C plus SE, X5C FW, GammaTwin S or the room monitoring system WS05C
- Acoustic single pulse display on the dose rate meter X5C plus, X5C plus SE, X5C FW and GammaTwin S
Connectable via probe cable to
Contamination detection device GRAETZ CoMo-170
- Partially anodized aluminum housing
β: > 100 keV
0 – 200 Ips
(20 kIps ≈ 13 μSv/h related to Cs
From base unit
approx. 80 x 85 x 35 mm with 200 mm handle (Ø 33 mm)
|Weight||approx. 530 g|
detailed technical data can be found in our product data sheet for this article. Click here to download.
GRAETZ probe program
Gamma and pulse probes for connection to the dose rate meters of the GRAETZ X5C- series (as well as GammaTwin S).
GRAETZ Telescope Probe DE
Telescope probe for measuring high dose rates from a safe distance and in poorly accessible locations.
Send us your non-binding inquiry for this product:
We will be happy to send you an offer or provide you with information on where you can purchase our products in specialized stores.