Contamination probe GRAETZ ABG170
Highly sensitive probe for the detection of α-, β- and γ-contaminations.
Connection via probe cable to GRAETZ dose rate meters X5C plus and GammaTwin S
- Thin film plastic scintillation detector with ZnS coating, integrated photomultiplier and detector electronics.
- High sensitivity
- Detection of α-, β- and γ-contaminations
- Detector size 170 cm²
- Can be connected as a pulse probe to the X5C plus, X5C plus SE, X5C FW, GammaTwin S dose rate meters and the WS05C room monitoring system via probe cable
- Display: Ip/s or Ip as pulse sum with integration time
- Power supply from the dose rate meter X5C plus, X5C plus SE, X5C FW, GammaTwin S or the room monitoring system WS05C
- Acoustic single pulse display on the dose rate meter X5C plus, X5C plus SE, X5C FW and GammaTwin S
- Option for use with GammaTwin S: Universal mount for one-hand operation
0 – 20 kIp/s
|Measured variable||Hp (10) (deep personal dose)|
Ip/s and pulse summation
For detailed technical data, please refer to our product data sheet for this article. Click here to download.
GRAETZ probe program
Gamma and pulse probes for connection to the dose rate meters of the GRAETZ X5C- series (as well as GammaTwin S).
NaI scintillation probe GRAETZ 2002
Highly sensitive pulse probe for detection of β- and γ-radiation for dose rate meters or room monitoring systems.
GRAETZ Telescope Probe DE
Telescope probe for measuring high dose rates from a safe distance and in poorly accessible locations.
Send us your non-binding inquiry for this product:
We will be happy to send you an offer or provide you with information on where you can purchase our products in specialized stores.