Contamination probe GRAETZ ABG170
Highly sensitive probe for the detection of α-, β- and γ-contaminations.
Connection via probe cable to GRAETZ dose rate meters X5C plus and GammaTwin S
- Thin film plastic scintillation detector with ZnS coating, integrated photomultiplier and detector electronics.
- High sensitivity
- Detection of α-, β- and γ-contaminations
- Detector size 170 cm²
- Can be connected as a pulse probe to the X5C plus, X5C plus SE, X5C FW, GammaTwin S dose rate meters and the WS05C room monitoring system via probe cable
- Display: Ip/s or Ip as pulse sum with integration time
- Power supply from the dose rate meter X5C plus, X5C plus SE, X5C FW, GammaTwin S or the room monitoring system WS05C
- Acoustic single pulse display on the dose rate meter X5C plus, X5C plus SE, X5C FW and GammaTwin S
- Option for use with GammaTwin S: Universal mount for one-hand operation
0 – 20 kIp/s
|Measured variable||Hp (10) (deep personal dose)|
Ip/s and pulse summation
For detailed technical data, please refer to our product data sheet for this article. Click here to download.
Send us your non-binding inquiry for this product:
We will be happy to send you an offer or provide you with information on where you can purchase our products in specialized stores.