Dose rate alarm unit GRAETZ GammaSmart two
Robust and compact aluminum housing
Fits in jacket or pants pocket or can be attached with the integrated clip
Clear visual and audible warnings when a dose rate warning threshold is exceeded.
Dust and splash water protection (protection class IP54)
Also available as special version for the field of non-destructive testing (NDT)
- The GammaSmart two device is a very robust, pocket-sized, battery-operated dose rate warning device for personal radiation protection
- It detects gamma and X-ray radiation and reports these with clear optical and acoustic single pulses, which increase in the pulse sequence as the dose rate increases
- The splash-proof aluminum housing (IP54) provides shielding against electromagnetic influence, an optical battery control indicates the operational readiness of the device
- A plastic clip is used to attach the dose rate warner to clothing
- GammaSmart two V40 with a dose rate warning threshold at 40 µSv/h for use in non-destructive testing (NDT) radiographic testing. For mobile handling, the local dose rate must not exceed 40 µSv/h.
|Max. permissible dose rate||1 Sv/h|
|Sensitivity||approx. 6 imp/min at 3 µSv/h|
|Energy sector||approx. 35 keV – 1.3 MeV|
|Dose rate warning thresholds||optional 1, 40 µSv/h for version V40|
|Dimensions||approx. 59 × 71 × 30/17 mm|
|Weight (incl. batteries)||approx. 90 g|
|Protection class||IP54 (Protected against splashing water)|
For detailed technical data, please refer to our product data sheet for this article. Click here to download.
Technical data sheet
Download the technical data sheet for this product in PDF format now.
Send us your non-binding inquiry for this product:
We will be happy to send you an offer or provide you with information on where you can purchase our products in specialized stores.