With the GRAETZ CE-Telescope, measurements of dose rates & pulse rates can be performed from a safe distance. Even measuring locations that are difficult to access can be reached more easily with the stainless steel telescope. The telescope can be equipped with a wide variety of measuring probes from GRAETZ. There is also the possibility of an easy connection with the dose rate meters of the GRAETZ-X5 series.
Large operating radius for safe measurements
Sturdy stainless steel telescope with a robust housing
Safety through practical application of the quadratic distance law in radiation protection
Different measuring ranges selectable by plug-in probes from the GRAETZ probe program
Can be combined with the dose rate meters of the GRAETZ-X5 series
- For measuring high dose rates/pulse rates from a safe distance
- For measurements in poorly accessible measuring locations
- Easy connection with the X5C plus SE, X5C FW dose rate meters and the X5C plus calibratable dose rate meter via contact row using snap-in technology
- Safe connection of telescope and base unit without plug or cable (only via contact row)
- Telescope made of stainless steel, continuously extendable up to 4 m total length
- Torsion-proof connection between measuring head and electronics through internally routed ribbon cable
- Automatic measuring range switchover
- Display of dose rate at the operator’s location at the push of a button
- Voltage supply from the dose rate meter
- Energy range, measuring range, measured variable correspond to the data of the respective connected probes
Note for use by fire departments:
- Possibility of connecting the X50ZS dose rate meter by means of a special adaptation module
Energy range, measuring range, measured variable correspond to the data of the respective connected probe.
|Type||Radiation||Energy sector||Measuring range||Measured variable||PTB-
|18509 CE||γ||55 keV – 1.3 MeV||50 μSv/h – 1 Sv/h||H*(10)||23.71/05.01|
|18529 CE||γ||70 keV – 3 MeV||0.5 mSv/h – 10 Sv/h||H*(10)||23.71/05.02|
|18545 CE||γ||40 keV – 1.3 MeV||150 nSv/h – 200 μSv/h||H*(10)||23.71/05.03|
|18550 CE||γ||40 keV – 1.3 MeV||10 μSv/h – 20 mSv/h||H*(10)||23.71/05.04|
|18526 D||α, β, γ||0 – 20 kImp/s
Background: 25 imp/min
|18559 C||γ||ND: 50 keV – 1.3 MeV
HD: 65 keV – 3 MeV
|1.5 μSv/h – 10 Sv/h||H*(10)|
* in conjunction with the calibratable dose rate meter X5C plus
detailed technical data can be found in our product data sheet for this article. Click here to download.
GRAETZ telescopic adapter
optionally for a dose rate meter of the GRAETZ-X5C series or GammaTwin S
- Simple telescope for measurement in inaccessible places
- 3 telescope elements with a length of 1.5 m each
- To accommodate X5C plus SE, X5C FW or the calibratable dose rate meter X5C plus for dose rate and pulse measurements or GammaTwin S for pulse measurements
- Retaining clip for holding the GRAETZ probes
- For scrap monitoring or for detecting radioactive sources with the GRAETZ 2002 scintillation probe.
- Spiral cable for connecting dose rate meter and probe
- Optional accessories: case to hold dose rate meter, probe and cable
Technical data sheet
Download the technical data sheet for this product in PDF format now.
GRAETZ Telescope Probe DE
Telescope probe for measuring high dose rates from a safe distance and in poorly accessible locations.
Dose rate measuring system GRAETZ X5C plus
Dose rate measurement system with dose display and warning function. Verifiable (PTB type approved) and with two interfaces (RS-232 and for external probes).
Dose rate measurement system GRAETZ X5C FW
Dose rate measurement system with dose display and warning function. Special warning thresholds for fire departments. Verifiable (PTB type approved) and with two interfaces (RS-232 and for external probes).
Send us your non-binding inquiry for this product:
We will be happy to send you an offer or provide you with information on where you can purchase our products in specialized stores.