Gamma radiation warning light GRAETZ GammaFlash
The Gamma radiation warning light GRAETZ GammaFlash is used to determine and set up exclusion zones when a specified local dose rate of gamma and X-ray radiation is detected. Exceeding the specified warning threshold is clearly indicated visually and acoustically. With its extremely compact and robust design, as well as a magnetic bottom – for attaching the device to metallic surfaces – this dose rate warning device is particularly suitable for use by fire departments, civil defense and disaster control forces.
Easy to operate, even with firefighter gloves on
Clear visual and audible alarm when the set warning threshold of the local dose rate is exceeded
Dust and splash protection as well as protection against short-term immersion in water (protection class IP67)
Oil and petrol resistant
Magnetic back for attachment to metal surfaces
Individualization of the housing with own logo or lettering possible
- GammaFlash is a lightweight, rugged, battery-powered dose rate warning device for the detection of gamma and X-rays in the Ḣ*(10) ambient dose equivalent rate measurand.
- Detector: Geiger-Müller counter tube with energy filter
- It has a fixed warning threshold that triggers a visual and audible alarm when exceeded
- The audible alarm can be acknowledged via a pushbutton on the housing perimeter
- Below the preset warning threshold, the GammaFlash indicates the functional readiness and battery status via a red LED
- By changing the blinking frequency of the optical single pulse display, an increase or decrease of the dose rate is indicated
- Customized warning threshold between 7.5 µSv/h and 10 mSv/h can be implemented ex works
- Easy to operate even with firefighter gloves on
- The plastic housing is jet-proof, oil and petrol resistant
- Thanks to a built-in magnet, the gamma radiation warning light can be attached to suitable metal surfaces if required
- Possibility of individual labeling of the housing cover
- In the firefighter version, the GammaFlash is preset to the dose rate warning threshold of 25 µSv/h for determining the limit of a hazardous area
|Measuring range||Dose rate||1 µSv/h ≤ Ḣ*(10) ≤ 40 mSv/h|
|Overload capacity||1 Sv/h|
|Energy sector||40 keV – 1.3 MeV|
|Dose rate warning thresholds||
|Dimensions||Ø 86 x 54 mm|
|Weight (incl. batteries)||approx. 250 g|
|Protection class||IP65 (Protected against water jets)|
For detailed technical data, please refer to our product data sheet for this article. Click here to download.
- For other applications, a customer-specific warning threshold between 7.5 μSv/h and 10 mSv/h can also be implemented ex works on request.
- Individual labeling of the housing cover possible on request.
Technical data sheet
Download the technical data sheet for this product in PDF format now.
Schicken Sie uns Ihre unverbindliche Anfrage zu diesem Produkt:
We will be happy to send you an offer or provide you with information on where you can purchase our products in specialized stores.