Dose rate alarm lamp GRAETZ GWL10m
The battery-operated gamma radiation warning light GRAETZ GWL 10m is used to determine cordon areas and for room monitoring. Exceeding one of the four adjustable warning thresholds is acknowledged visually with a red flashing light and acoustically with a very loud alarm tone. The GRAETZ GWL10m gamma radiation warning light is available with an optional motion detector, which triggers the acoustic alarm when a person approaches the danger zone.
Robust and compact aluminum housing
Four adjustable dose rate warning thresholds
Visual alarm (red flashing light) and very loud audible alarm tone
Extremely robust design
Dust and splash water protection (protection class IP54)
- Battery operated dose rate warning device for the detection of γ- and X-radiation in the measurand Ḣ*(10) ambient dose equivalent rate.
- The gamma warning light is preferably used to determine shut-off areas when a predefined dose rate is reached
- The device has four warning thresholds that trigger visual and audible alarms when exceeded
- The acoustic alarm can be switched off
- Designed for rugged use
- The housing is splashproof
- Operating time with fully charged battery in ambient radiation approx. 48 hours without warnings
- Stable tripod
- Motion detector for triggering the acoustic warning when a person approaches the hazardous area in the case of increased radiation
The scope of delivery includes a charger for recharging the built-in battery
|Measuring range||Dose rate
||1 µSv/h ≤ Ḣ*(10) ≤ 80 mSv/h|
|Energy sector||40 keV – 1.3 MeV|
|Dose rate warning thresholds||
|Dimensions||approx. 120 × 120 × 250 mm|
|Weight (incl. battery)||approx. 2300 g|
|Protection class||IP65 (Protected against splashing water)|
For detailed technical data, please refer to our product data sheet for this article. Click here to download.
Item no. 5641 0409
GWL10m – with motion detector when entering the hazardous area
Item no. 5641 0436
GWL10m-2.5 – sensitive variant with lowest warning threshold 2.5µSv/h
Item no. 5641 0698
With floating relay output
Item no. 5641 xxxx
With tripod (3-legged)
Item no. 5641 0415-0
Technical data sheet
Download the technical data sheet for this product in PDF format now.
Send us your non-binding inquiry for this product:
We will be happy to send you an offer or provide you with information on where you can purchase our products in specialized stores.