Dose rate measuring system GRAETZ X5C plus
The dose rate measuring system GRAETZ X5C plus has a dose display as well as a warning function for personal radiation protection when handling ionizing radiation. The GRAETZ X5Cplus is PTB type-tested and can therefore be calibrated. The measuring system is also equipped with an RS-232 interface and an interface for connecting external probes.
Performance Features | Technical Data | Models | Downloads | Applications | Similar Products | Submit Inquiry
Calibratable electronic dose rate measuring system in compact and robust design
Approval for use by fire departments
Extension of the measuring range by interface for external probes
Dust and splash protection as well as protection against short-term immersion in water (protection class IP67)
- Calibratable dose rate meter for the measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation for the measurand Ḣ*(10) ambient dose equivalent rate.
- Detector: Energy-compensated Geiger-Müller counter tube
- Large digital measured value display on LC display (illuminable)
- Optional dose rate or dose display with integration time
- Additional quasi-analog display of dose rate (3.5 decades, logarithmic bar display)
- Display of the dose rate peak value and the dose rate mean value
- 4 freely programmable dose and dose rate warning thresholds
- Automatic and manual storage of dose rate readings together with date and time
- Dwell time/residual time determination
- Switchable acoustic single pulse detection
- Menu-driven operator guidance, partially password-protected
- Storage of the set parameters even when the device is switched off or the battery is changed
- High reliability due to test function and continuous self-monitoring
- Metallized plastic housing, well decontaminable, protection class IP67
- RS-232 interface
- Can be combined directly or via probe cable with various probes (see brochure “Probe program”):
- Measuring range extension up to 10 Sv/h –
- For the detection of α-, β- and γ-radiation
- For fluid testing
- For measurements in hard-to-reach places
- DE telescopic probe for measurements from a safe distance
- Scintillation probe 2002 for measuring low dose rates
- In custody transfer applications, the probes of the GRAETZ “CE” program are used
||0.01 µSv ≤ H*(10) ≤ 10 Sv|
|Dose rate||0 nSv/h ≤ Ḣ*(10) ≤ 19.99 mSv/h|
|Measuring ranges||Dose||0.5 µSv ≤ H*(10) ≤ 10 Sv|
|Dose rate||1 µSv/h ≤ Ḣ*(10) ≤ 19.99 mSv/h|
|Dimensions||approx. 152 × 82 × 39 mm|
|Weight (incl. batteries)||approx. 385 g|
For detailed technical data, please refer to our product data sheet for this article. Click here to download.
Dose rate measuring system GRAETZ X5C plus SE
- Special version of the PTB type-approved X5C plus in a non-calibratable variant
- Download Product Data Sheet Dose Rate Measurement System GRAETZ X5C plus SE
Technical data sheet
Download the technical data sheet for this product in PDF format now.
Related products & probes to extend the measuring range
Electronic dose rate meter GRAETZ GammaTwin
Compact electronic dose rate meter with a "twin display" that shows dose rate and dose simultaneously.
Dose rate measurement system GRAETZ X5C FW
Dose rate measurement system with dose display and warning function. Special warning thresholds for fire departments. Verifiable (PTB type approved) and with two interfaces (RS-232 and for external probes).
GRAETZ probe program
Gamma and pulse probes for connection to the dose rate meters of the GRAETZ X5C- series (as well as GammaTwin S).
Contamination probe GRAETZ ABG170
Highly sensitive contamination probe for the detection of α-, β- and γ-contamination.
NaI scintillation probe GRAETZ 2002
Highly sensitive pulse probe for detection of β- and γ-radiation for dose rate meters or room monitoring systems.
GRAETZ Telescope Probe DE
Telescope probe for measuring high dose rates from a safe distance and in poorly accessible locations.
Send us your non-binding inquiry for this product:
We will be happy to send you an offer or provide you with information on where you can purchase our products in specialized stores.